Buy Kefir Grains in Hyderabad
International Origin, Organic, Bigger Size, High Quality Kefir Grains Guaranteed!
Health Benefits of Kefir:
Kefir derives its name from a Turkish word “Keyif” that literally means to feel good after drinking. Lots of people belonged to younger generation do not prefer milk intake and that is why they fall short of calcium which results to various diseases and disorders dealing with calcium deficiency. Drinking kefir can be an alternative solution instead of drinking milk for them.
- Kefir is a healthier transformed variant of yogurt, which is very effectively rich in nutrients and other probiotics. Apart from protein and calcium, the number of vitamins present in kefir includes riboflavin, vitamin B2, biotin and folate.
- Kefir is perceivable as tasty by your taste buds and it helps keeping you naturally healthy.
- Kefir originally comprises either goat milk or cow milk in fermented form with the help of adding kefir grains (cluster of yeast and bacteria resembling cauliflower shape) to it.
- Being rich in probiotics, kefir benefits one with having proper digestion, helping weight management and balancing mental health.
- The probiotic named as “Lactobacillus Kefiri” has antibacterial properties, which help people to protect their bodies against all sorts of infections.
- Kefir can be used as a potential energy drink at snacks time to recharge them for working hard for several hours.
- Enzymes and magnesium present in kefir also improves regular digestion habit of human digestive system. Prolonged intake of kefir can effectively cure some dreaded gastro-intestinal disorders like Crohn’s disease, intestinal ulcer, colitis and irritable bowel syndrome etc.
- Kefir protects human body from growing abnormal carcinogenic cells within, and thus it helps in prevention of cancer.